2010年12月5日星期日

Amongst others, replica iwc Big Pilot watches Reinhard Furrer

Amongst others, replica iwc Big Pilot watches Reinhard Furrer was also an astronaut on this mission. Reinhard Furrer wore a Sinn 142 timepiece during his time in space, Wubbo Ockels wore a Seiko 100M sports chrono that he received from NASA (according to his own words in a recently published magazine). He still wears this watch on a daily basis .Think digital Casio and Seiko models. I still have my first watch, a Casio digital black sports watch from 1986 or 1987.As it seems that I am not the guy that needs to have a year of birth watch, I decided to put my for sale. Click here when you are born in 1977. An interesting video about our time of one of our Dutch (former) astronauts, Wubbo Ockels. Wubbo Ockels was an astronaut on the replica iwc Complication Perpetual Calendar watches STS-61A mission in 1985.

The video takes 22 minutes of your precious time, but already in the first few minutes it will become clear why we are chronocentric . Derek Ziglar (who passed away in 2005) of Chronocentric really picked his ;s name very carefully.Below you see Wubbo Ockels in action in the mid-1980s wearing his Seiko digital chrono. If anyone knows more about the specific Seiko reference number of this 100m Sports chrono, please do let me know. I remember Omega introducing the Speedmaster X-33 in 1998 with a digital display, it took me a while to start breathing again. Omega labeled this Speedy the Mars watch, ready replica omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chr watches for the next landmark in space traveling. Sadly, Omega thought it was necessary to introduce a From Moon to Mars Speedmaster Professional as well, the fugliest* Speedmaster in my humble opinion.